- Individual lashes adhered with a professional glue one-on-one to your natural lash
- Synthetic, fine, and naturally soft
- Different lengths and curls available to customize each client’s look
- Natural, Enhanced, or Dramatic
- Little maintenance required
- Long lasting, up to 3-4 weeks
- Comfortable and natural just like your own eyelashes
- Soft, sensual and glamorous eyes
- Adds volume and length to your lashes
- Lashes look longer and thicker
- Great for everyday wear
- No more mascara
- Eliminates the need for an eyelash curler
- Fabulous wink appeal
- Carefree and a time-saver
- Full, luscious lashes and big, beautiful eyes that get noticed
- No water, sweating or crying for 24-48 hours.
- No facials for the first few days
- Don’t rub your eyes
- Clean your lashes once a day, or every other day
- Blow dry your lashes on a cool, low setting – keep dryer back from face a bit
- Brush out your lashes in the morning and 1-2 times a day
- Absolutely no oil-based makeup or remover around the eyes/eyelids.
Depending on how many lashes you have, and how dramatic you would like your set of eyelash extensions to look, I have created 3 levels of pricing. If you are unsure, I can look at your lashes and tell you how long I think it will take me to get the look you want.
Full Set — $100, 2-3 hours lash time ensure I have enough time to lash every lash. $60 for a fill-in every 3-4 weeks. I will need at least 2 hours for fills. Usually the client has a hundred plus lashes per eye and can get a set of classic eyelashes that look like volume! Perfect for weddings and special events.
Eyelash Extension Removal (free with full set) – $20